We received the hang tags late yesterday and they look great! We appreciate all your help with the order and getting it just right. Our thanks to the team, it is a pleasure working with everyone.
Specialty printing is what we do best.
Dedicated experts deliver a great experience.
We pick up the phone. Were real people.
Its Right. Its On Time. Or Its FREE!
Full color, black or PMS on 1 or 2 sides
Drill hole included (choice of size and location)
4 standard paper options, custom available
Choose a size to match your design.
Hang Tag Templates with Design and Layout Instructions
Choose from these sturdy cover stocks:
When you are ready for custom packaging thats really special, consider our custom hang tag printing. If you need hang tags in the shape of your logo, we can do that with ease! And our high-quality paper stock reflects well on your business, much better than other discount printers. It can even be 100% recycled paper!Of course, we can also add design elements like foil stamping, embossing, PMS spot colors and rounded corners to really get your hang tags some attention. Aqueous coating is included, but you might want to up the ante with a super glossy UV or Soft TouchGet attention-grabbing options for hang tags such as:Create a mini-brochure by folding your hang tag in half. We can even add string for easy attachment to your product. Looking for something unique? We offer a wide range of custom finishing options to enhance your hangtag. Just ask for suggestions.
Hang Tags Frequently Asked Questions
We can produce any size hang tag starting at 1 x 1 inch. The ordering page has increments of .5 inches, but if you need a more specific size, just let us know in the Project Information field. They can be a single panel or folded two panel tag.
Sure, we offer full die cutting services to enable the widest range of creativity for your hang tag shape.
We offer four standard card stocks on the ordering page, but we can print any common paper stock used in commercial printing, including plastic, uncoated textured and recycled papers. Use ourQuote Request pageto get pricing.
Hang tags can have angled or rounded corners, die cutting, foil stamping, embossing, Soft Touch or UV coating, perforations, scented, Pantone or metallic inks, and many more.
Yes, we can position it wherever its needed. The standard hole sizes are 3/16 or 1/4 inch, and 1/8 inch by request.
We have a variety of colors in both cotton and elastic strings. They can be from 2 to 10 inches from the hole to the knot in length. Get moreinfo on hang tag stringing.
Sure, we can do the stringing for you so they arrive ready to attach to your product.
Sure, we have experienced designers that will work one-on-one with you to create a great hang tag to highlight your product.
Design Services.Call 800-930-6040
Even the simplest project can benefit from quality professional design. Our design team can help make sure that your hang tags help sell your product and your brand.
Dont just tag it, brand it! When you cant be there to sell your product, hang tags are the next best thing.
We humans are a curious bunch. Rarely do we make a purchase off the shelf expecting that what we see is what we get. If we did, a simple price tag would do the trick. We want more. More information, an impression, something to help us make our decision and trust that we wont regret it. Hang tags are where we turn to learn.
Like a hanging business card or tiny brochure, hang tags tell volumes about you and your product. Whether youre a manufacturer, retailer or distributor, those little tags may be worth a thousand words. Quality, eco-friendly, hi-tech or hip? Use creative hangtag printing to convey who you are and whats special about your product.
First, decide what you want to communicate at the point-of-purchase. Hang tag content usually seeks to do one or more of the following:
– advertise your product and brand with your company logo, tag lines and visual branding.
– tell the buyer about the materials, characteristics, care instructions or workmanship of your product. Is it recycled, waterproof, wicking, precision-engineered or hand-crafted? Use recognizable names and symbols whenever possible (100% cotton, Made in the USA, etc).
– emphasize how to get more info or contact you. A Web site address is critical these days, or include a physical address or phone number for a personal touch and to add confidence.
– encourage recipients to keep your tag and your name hanging around, with a special offer, pithy quote, brief recipe or humorous trivia.
Next, consider the design and display elements.
– use intriguing images and fonts, crafty colors and strong logos. Unique shapes and special effects can also help catch the eye. Think outside the square with round corners, custom shape die cuts. Try adding custom effects like embossing or foil-stamping to create distinctive hang tags to fit your brand or product theme.See examples.
– how will the hangtags work with the rest of the product or product line? Syncing the tag with the packaging, label or any companion tags look and feel. A quality tag in sync with the whole package implies a quality product.
– the thickness and finish of the paper are key design features. Choose a heavy paper stock for best durability. Coated gloss or matte papers give a smooth, sophisticated look, while uncoated or textured finishes convey a more casual, natural feel.
– smaller, 1/8 drill holes tend to work best with thin plastic fasteners. Bigger holes (usually 1/4) give you more space for using string, ribbon, fabric or thicker plastic. Plan the location of the hole along with your hang tag design and get creative – drill the hole in the corner for a diamond-shape tag, for example.
– what material, color and length will you use? How the tag is applied to the product helps determine this, and how thehangtag stringinglooks affects the overall presentation to the customer.
– if you are working with specific retailers, ask about their needs on the tag. Do you need space for a barcode? What about price labels or stamps?
Hang Tag Templates with Design and Layout Instructions
Complete set of horizontal and vertical design and layout templates for 3 common hang tag sizes with instructions on how to use them in Publisher, Quark XPress, Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw and other programs.
A full-color hang tag can enhance the perception of your product and brand at the point-of-purchase. Hang tags are ideal for attracting customers to your clothing line with custom clothing tags, or many other retail products with a premium label attached with string.
Display your product and logo on the front of your hang tag and highlight your features and benefits on the back. Hang tags are available in a wide range of sizes and shapes. Dont see the hang tag size or other option that you need? Just call us.
The right type of product tag can differentiate your product, store or service. So let it all hang out and make your hang tags count.Forideason how to use hang tags to grow your business, contact us at 800-930-6040. Orplace an order online now.
We respect your privacy. We wont share
your information with anyone. Period.Or Call Us atLive phone support 7am-7pm MST