Nong Domings Barbershop & Healing Spa was owned and managed by Mr. Alex P. Montanez. It was started as a barbershop which he called Nong Domings Barbershop.
After a hard days of work, Mr. Montanez always enjoy staying at the spa centre to give himself a massage treat which allows him to deal with the therapists and the management more often. This gave him an idea to add another personal service to his barbershop which he called Healing Spa. The interconnecting personal services trigger him to tag his business Nong Domings Barbershop & Healing Spa.
Excellent and warm service escort Nong Domings Barbershop & Healing Spa to the peak of success. Within a year of operation, theyd be able to capture a lot of customers.
To provide continued customer satisfaction and to become the leading barbershop and spa in the market today.
To enable people and business recognize Nong Domings Barbershop and Healing Spa as one of top barbershop and spa in the country with constant development in its services, management and equipment.
Capital Requirement :Php500,000.00 estimated
Continuation Fee :P50/sqm, minimum 6K
Required Space :Minimum of 80 square meter
G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St.,
Tel Nos.: (02) 912-2946 / 912-2973 / 995-0734
Basics of Franchising Nong Domings Barbershop Healing Spa
Benefits of Franchising Nong Domings Barbershop Healing Spa
There is high success rate due to its business model rather than starting from scratch.
Nong Domings Barbershop Healing Spa is a recognized brand or trademark that can guarantee you with success.
Financing that may come from various sectors may be availed easily when putting up a good reputation franchise like Nong Domings Barbershop Healing Spa.
A franchisee may also secure huge profit when success formulas are met such as low-cost supplies, proper placement, and good marketing techniques.
What to consider when franchising Nong Domings Barbershop Healing Spa
1. Make sure that you really want to own this franchise and this will best fit your venture among other offered business opportunities.
2. Be certain that you can work harmoniously with Nong Domings Barbershop Healing Spa franchise and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise store will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
3. Carefully study the Terms and Condition, Franchise Agreement, and what are included in franchising Nong Domings Barbershop Healing Spa.
4. Check if Nong Domings Barbershop Healing Spa franchise will be compatible with the rules and regulation, as well as existing laws on chosen location.
5. Best location is one key aspect to have a successful Nong Domings Barbershop Healing Spa franchise. Study the environment and see if your business suits the surroundings.
Medifinger Spa, a Cebu-based spa concept popular for their Acupressure Massage Therapy founded in 1996 by a Korean Acupuncturist. It
Peppermint Spa is a service oriented-type of business offering a lot of relaxing types of body massage. Some of this
GQ Barber Shop started from a humble beginning as a modest barbershop established in a small spot situated at Ever
Macho Mucho is the leading hybrid barbershop and salon for men in Davao and General Santos City. Since 2012, Macho
Nails Runway Nails and Body Spa, one of the newest nail and body spa salon in the city which started
Rai-Rai Ken Ramen House Sushi Bar